linebred gay blood

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

warddog

Re: linebred gay blood

Post by warddog »

Aubrey Holcombe wrote:Mr.Shady Grove Beagles :

I sure do appreciate what you have to say about Breeding of some Mighty good Gun Dogs. especially the parts about Extra Mouth,, No hunt, and the hound that don't care to run Trash ! I have Experience the very same things happening with my old blood line over the last 20 to 30 years. There was this Cow Boy, here on this very, same web sight that called me a bole face lier, a few days ago, when I said that my pack of hounds,, did not care to run trash !! His handle was "Gunslinger" so that is why I called him a Cowboy !

Anyway, I didn't appreciate his attitude about me, so I have a very bad taste in my mouth, about anyone that calls folks a lyer, and they don't even know me or my hounds, I have the exact same hounds that I been breeding for more that 8 to 10 generation but I have done some out crossing with other mighty fine Gun dogs, over the years,, but if they Trashy, or Mouthey, or don't hunt they are not used in my breeding program.

Sorry folks for the Off Topic, but wanted to say that to Mr. SGB. he is like Mr. E.F. Hutton, when he speaks,, Folks Lister !!

D.R.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>>
Daddy Rabbit and SGB, I'm listening to BOTH of you guys and I ain't no young pup either. Like both of you, been following the hounds for over 50 years but never long enough not to learn! Keep lying it down as I am picking it up and the vast majority of it is the very same as I have experienced other than we never trialed our beagles back when I was a kid as that would have taken away a day or two of putting meat on the table.