What bloodlines

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

DINGUS MAN

What bloodlines

Post by DINGUS MAN »

What bloodlines are consistanly winning and placing now a days in ahra lp division now a days? Thanks in advance for all info.

JCM

Re: What bloodlines

Post by JCM »

Dennis and David Kennedy and their Big Meadows dogs have had amazing success the last few years.

hounddog

Post by hounddog »

You can go to the NKC/ARHA website, click on the little pack tab, then look for the hunt results. Click on that and the winners will have the sire and dam's listed. Hope this helps.

hounddog
Jim Umbarger
---------Jump Mountain Kennels-----------
540-292-3000

Pine Mt Beagles

Post by Pine Mt Beagles »

A true Blood Line is hard to find,because it takes several years ,Just my opinion but if ,you have not bred your dogs ,for at least -5- Generations or more,,To me this means you actually seen these dogs run ,and ,selected each dogs Sire and Dam for at least -5- generations some thing to think about when considering breeding to the Flavor of the month.

If a man shuts his ears to the cry of the poor, he too will cry out and not be answered

DINGUS MAN

Post by DINGUS MAN »

hounddog wrote:You can go to the NKC/ARHA website, click on the little pack tab, then look for the hunt results. Click on that and the winners will have the sire and dam's listed. Hope this helps.

hounddog
Jim Umbarger
Thanks Jim, That is a great info. I didnt know I could do that. Thanks again. Thanks Everyone for the response.