The pride dog food

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Oak Hollar Kennels

The pride dog food

Post by Oak Hollar Kennels »

For thoes of you that feed pride what bag of pride do you feed and how do your dogs do on it. What I'm feeding now I might not be able to get any more because the only place that sells it around me might stop selling it so I might have to switch. Thanks in advance

warddog

Re: The pride dog food

Post by warddog »

I feed The Pride 24/20 year around and they do well on it. Many say their dogs have a little more stool on the pride but I know if you load the boiler you have to remove the clinkers regardless of what it is loaded with. My dogs clinkers are firm and they are in good flesh and circle a rabbit so I can not ask for a dog food to do any more than sustain them to do so.

DaltonGang

Post by DaltonGang »

Pride orange bag year round.

hounddog

Post by hounddog »

DaltonGang wrote:Pride orange bag year round.

That's what I feed. Good food. Chicken and rice.

hounddog
Jim Umbarger
---------Jump Mountain Kennels-----------
540-292-3000

bigdogpace

Post by bigdogpace »

pride has anew feed now 31/22 orange and black bag am trying it as of now let everyone know what i think
BIGDOGPACE

top notch kennels

Post by top notch kennels »

I fed pride pro series chicken and rice orange bag didnt care for it dogs got real skinny switched back to my old brand and they put weight back on right away just my experience with it