Swings Email (Trent)

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

WSRandy

Swings Email (Trent)

Post by WSRandy »

I need Trents email if anyone could help me out!

Thanks a bunch, Randy

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

arky_nerd@go-fish.com

(not really, but I couldn't resist) :haha:

swingaround36@wmconnect.com

Tony Hammertime

Post by Tony Hammertime »

swingaround36@wmconnect.com congrats on the win yesterdays win we had a good time.

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Tony, you're gonna have to take it easy on us hoosiers with that Red Ryder bitch of yours! She's been in 3-4 hunts and is probably already qualified to certify, right? Did you certify her Sun.?

WSRandy

Post by WSRandy »

Thanks Bev! Tony. .........I had a heck of a lot of fun running with you guys this weekend. You and Vern have some fine dogs that are always a pleasure to run with. Its guys like you all who bring out the best in others.
Congrats on your hounds win Saturday......he just flat put a show on the snow :shock: Just a great weekend :D

Thanks again and I look forward to seeing you guys down the road.
Randy

Tony-Hammertime

Post by Tony-Hammertime »

bev rider has 75 pts and rebel has 70 pts hey randy congrats on leroy it was his time! ;) me and vern have a blast when we run with you guys even matt. lol you guys make us feel like were at home thanks tony :D