Good beagle trash talk expressions?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Hare Chaser

Re: Good beagle trash talk expressions?

Post by Hare Chaser »

"After about 30 minutes of SLOOOOOOOW WALKING He turned to me and said "Brother Miller I believe U would FREEZE to Death waiting for him to circle"

:lol: :lol:

Makes me think back to 1978. I was given a13" bitch about a year old. Beautiful little Black and Tan. At the time a friend of mine offered to take her for a month and start her on hare for me. When he brought her back to me he said "She'll circle a hare for ya but you'll wanna bring a lunch because it takes all day!" Needless to say her career was quite short.

bigdogpace

Post by bigdogpace »

FELLA TOLD ME ONE TIME HE HAD ONE SO FAST RAN HIM HALF THE DAY WITH FRONT LEG THROUGH HIS COLLAR.
BIGDOGPACE

mobeagle

Post by mobeagle »

My uncle had a dog he called Popeye. Was a nice little hound but had one fatal flaw that drive me crazy. If he would run across a real cold track he would just stand on his head. I just wanted to kill him when it happened. Took a buddy it with us that ran big hounds on yotes and were talking about each dog and Popeye is out there standing on his head and my uncle says don't worry he'll get one jumped. I looked at both of them and said yea he's a hell of a jump dog if he don't jump one he'll stand in one spot and build one
Take your kids huntin and you wont have to hunt for your kids.