superior patch

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

jpratt

Re: superior patch

Post by jpratt »

Here is Dewey Harless's website link: http://runngunkennel.webs.com/ hope it works :bigsmile:

Will05

Post by Will05 »

Thanks...the website in the post before has all the info i think he had another litter coming Dewey is a great guy to deal with .
. My wife and i traveled about 8 hours to meet with him and he made everything very convenient not to mention im loving the dogs. Hes in eastern kentucky ...if you need a phone number or any other info just pm me ... heres the website again incase you didnt see it http://runngunkennel.webs.com/
Wsullivan777@gmail.com
Home of :
Sullivan's Sadie MaePatch
Sullivan's MollyPatch

island ridge hounds

Post by island ridge hounds »

mcarlton28, if you have a female to many i would like to take her off your hands from the litter you talk about. i have ran with the toby dog and have ran with some of the superior patch dogs. if anything you should get some dogs that just hit the high spots. they are excellent swamp rabbit dogs
let honesty run through the veins of each and every judge at each and every trial at each and
every format.

Mcarlton28

Post by Mcarlton28 »

Sounds good. The pups should be here around July 9, they will be in Clinton Mo. I will let you know if there are in females to spare.
Ozark MTN Beagles
Michael , Bubba , & Karla Carlton
2014 World Bench Champion
LPRCH LPGBCH CARLTONS BELLEFONTE SNAKE DOC
2017 World Bench Champion open
LPBCH LPRCH Ozark MTN Joker