Chappy takes it to em at Bay De Noc

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Re: Chappy takes it to em at Bay De Noc

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

Someone once said and i quote- Its hard for a beagle to carry around our egos.Chaps i admire ya showing up, win lose or Draw.
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

Green Bay

Post by Green Bay »

Budd wrote:Congrats Joe, and everyone else that placed. Sounds like in all that horrible running the GB hounds must have been doing just a bit better then the rest.

THANKS BUDD! I am glad to hear some of you guys know what is going on here.

Gotta go, I am running my "ghost (goast) trailers". (unbelievable!)

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

I was out of line joe has informed me he has sold his best hounds. An that I am a idot. That BUTCH his best friend did not see the same thing. even thow he was standing there next to me. never saw I guess I never saw any dogs standing in the trail or anything else. I guess I dont know a good beagle an if thats what it takes to win I dont got it. I run a big nose but what I call a honest mouth.

As far as joe goes I have never said amything good about these dogs. Just run them down. I thought guys have bought dogs out of shooter after watching my cull go. I thought I braged on tank he must be a shoracers dog.
:oops: Joe got 20 calls about how no one liked me up there an how them dogs ran good I just got my azz
u would like
Yes I thought I was unbelievable too :shock:
I will honor joes wishes an never comment about a gb hound again so dont ask. I am not trying to say he has sold crap or bash his kennel but my first grade reading and writing level dont make me a houndsman. I am under quilified as I have not made 33 akc champions an sold my best.

I guess I better give this trail thing up befor I get started as far as lph. Is is quite apparent to me guys cant handle my honesty. my dogs had no score. there culls

I should have never went. 20 calls tells me buddy system.

I went knowing I have pissed to many of u girls off to do anything.

I still went cause I am not a coward like the rest of u that hide behing ur screen names.

Even being set up to fail I walked into the ambush. My head still up and I stand by what I saw. Rather older more accomplished akc trialers seen it my way or not.

Never been a quiter but not gona waist money at this point in my life.

U guys go ahead an take turns winning. When u need a honest judge that will get in the brush call me.

Than these gun hunters might feed ur champions.

I have never really intended on attacking joe or ment it that way. I realize I was so wrong as he has sold his best hounds. Is breeding ballenced beagles. But than again what do I no u all are mych smarter than I. I olny got good eyes and fast moving legs. And mouth lol

Sorry about the typos besides me not noing how to spell I amtyping on a 2 inch touch screen.
:bash: :bash:

Sao send me ur address I got that 120 bucks for ya. I never should have let u pay me anyway.

Chapkosbeagles

Joe I exstend the invite to u also.

I wouldent think u would run from a challenge like the rest these guys running ur blood. This gb hound I got never drew a bark running down the trail at us when the rabbit crossed

mn_beagleboy

Post by mn_beagleboy »

I invited chapko as a friendly invitation. Don't be offended chapko by what everybody say. I'm ur friend to the end. Infact, u r honest and call it like u see it at baydenoc. No refund cause I have the best time chatting and laughing with u. If I go to the national this year, i'm taking chapko with me.
Sao
Minnesota Beagler

mn_beagleboy

Post by mn_beagleboy »

I just finished talking with cher who payed u and he told me to tell u dont feel bad. The doctor pups that he raised n train by himself r even worst. The last time I took them to field trial n they haven't started. U will see the best n worst at field trial.

Sao
Minnesota Beagler

Ron Conroe

Post by Ron Conroe »

no chappy tell us how you really feel..........lol

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Chappy your a honest man . No one can call you a liar your chicken sh%t .
TheJohnBirchSociety

Lee Cockman

Post by Lee Cockman »

I do not know Joe and have never spoke to him. But I owned Greenbay Lambeau :gunguy: and I can tell you he was 100% rabbit dog. Any gun huter would be honored to of had him in there pack. He had nose and brains. Never seen him on hare. We do not have any but I no personally I have killed way up in hundreds in front of this hound. He was a rabbit dog and if they are anything like him I will feed one any day. I losse way more than I win when it comes to trialing. Have I ever been gotten by a judge? Of course. But it is not fare to say it is all or any where near that. I have found doging up helps alot JMHO
C&F Cottontail Kennels

C&F's Cinnamon Run RedBug
C&F's Talkabout TBO

littlewoody

Post by littlewoody »

Green Bay wrote:
Budd wrote:Congrats Joe, and everyone else that placed. Sounds like in all that horrible running the GB hounds must have been doing just a bit better then the rest.

Joe every guy wish they were you here on this broad . Take it easy on chappy I have a hound off butkus and love him.
TheJohnBirchSociety

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

littlewoody wrote:
Green Bay wrote:

Joe every guy wish they were you here on this broad . Take it easy on chappy I have a hound off butkus and love him.
Speak for yourself Woody, but I like being me.
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

Ron Conroe

Post by Ron Conroe »

woody sounds like he is a little bit of a a$$ kisser, im like casey, i will be myself, like it or not.

Lee Cockman

Post by Lee Cockman »

Learned a long time ago everybody hates a winner! But they all want to be one!
C&F Cottontail Kennels

C&F's Cinnamon Run RedBug
C&F's Talkabout TBO

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

I am not on here to hurt anyones kennel. or trying to say there selling or breeding crap.
I blackballed already. I dont think any of u guys would like these culls. I tend to olny sell pups to the guys who watch him run anyway.
it just has been brought to my attention that I really dont no dogs. An its a ego thing. I honestly think I could have put a pack together to circle rabbits. and dont no where my hounds would have fell.
If I had a pen an paper I would have told ya first or last. Although I am just blowing air. As none of u think I could evaluate my hounds among others. To me it is no different capareing ace to tank. Who better? Give me a pencial the day will tell. I always want a better hound. I had a 1000 in my pocket hoping to see my dog get his azz kicked. I was shoping,but did not see what I liked. I had the atm in the other
I took my hounds as a measuring stick. I Was watching. I figured if tank couldent run nothing could. Figured if is was good if they could hold down the front on ace. Than that would be the one.
ijust dident see anything out of any hound.

John-PA

Post by John-PA »

You had $1000 in your pocket and took $120 off a man at the trial for entry and gas money, come on Chappy!

KanesIrish

Post by KanesIrish »

John that guys $120 gave me days worth of entertainment