I Wanted To Share This Rabbit Hunting Video With You Guys

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

New York Hillbilly

Re: I Wanted To Share This Rabbit Hunting Video With You Guy

Post by New York Hillbilly »

Hey Mark, thanks for the link.

No, I'm not military. Actually I am up here working in a high needs, high acuity out patient mental health clinic as a psychiatric nurse practitioner. I came up because it was a place I always wanted to see. So, when the opportunity presented itself for me to finish my doctorate here, my wife and I loaded all we could fit in the Rav, left my BIL and his family to live in our house (and shoot deer out of my stands...urgh!)and we drove to Washington state, took a ferry to Haines, Ak, then drove over the mountains across the AlCan Yukon highway down here the the Kenai Peninsula. I'll try to have my wife show me how to post some pictures to give you a peek of what it looks like here.

Peace,
NYH
When my life on earth is ended....this is all I'm gonna say...Lord I've been a hard working pilgrim on the way!

New York Hillbilly

Re: I Wanted To Share This Rabbit Hunting Video With You Guy

Post by New York Hillbilly »

Hey Mark, thanks for the link.

No, I'm not military. Actually I am up here working in a high needs, high acuity out patient mental health clinic as a psychiatric nurse practitioner. I came up because it was a place I always wanted to see. So, when the opportunity presented itself for me to finish my doctorate here, my wife and I loaded all we could fit in the Rav, left my BIL and his family to live in our house (and shoot deer out of my stands...urgh!)and we drove to Washington state, took a ferry to Haines, Ak, then drove over the mountains across the AlCan Yukon highway down here the the Kenai Peninsula. I'll try to have my wife show me how to post some pictures to give you a peek of what it looks like here.

Peace,
NYH
When my life on earth is ended....this is all I'm gonna say...Lord I've been a hard working pilgrim on the way!