fast dogs

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

jim bonner

Re: fast dogs

Post by jim bonner »

patch hounds owned by jim bonner and chuck romaine, oversized, run to catch style dogs that get it on>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

My good hunting buddy has a nice little 3/4 beagle and 1/4 Jack Russell. I have yet to see a full 100% beagle outrun her for shear speed. She can FLY!!!!! She is fun to watch!!

deadeyebeagle

Post by deadeyebeagle »

Solo fc lp rc hicksters intimiadator!!! In a pack I got no idea what the dogs names were I could guess thou Logan elm Neil lance spivey? Had some great ones John queen had some great ones all at a large pack there was some good ones I loved it when the pack came thru and the Dogs were growling at each other in between barks good sstuff
DEADEYES POACHER

bucks better beagles

Post by bucks better beagles »

KK: Are you telling me that these dogs you mentioned can out run ol' Sonic? Come on girl, remember it is christmas and you know you must tell the truth.

J Lawhorn

Post by J Lawhorn »

Top fuel Chester not only fast but can hold the front 10more points to become FC at 2 years old

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn »

Buck ,lol
No Im not sayin they can out run Sonic !!!
But there still Nice hounds & Chester is one I forgot to Mention ,great speed.
Ive never seen him down with Moon ,but I've seen Sonic & Moon leave together & another trial Ive Seen Sonic & chester Leave togetherr.
Not Braggin On Moon or Sonic ,juss Tellin the truth..

square E beagles

Post by square E beagles »

i would have to say the fastest dog i have ever seen go and not crazy about it and keep the track some where close is KIK BIG MAC

ray s

Post by ray s »

J Lawhorn wrote:Top fuel Chester not only fast but can hold the front 10more points to become FC at 2 years old
I second that.
He can hold the chase together, by running the rabbit,NOT the pack!
He has impressed me.

CurtMayJr

Post by CurtMayJr »

I'm surprised no body has mentioned Osbournes Spade...I personally never had the privilege to watch him run while he was still here, but i have heard many many stories about how he could string dogs and do it the right way
May's Beagles
Curt May Jr.

-----------------
LPRCH LPBCH May's Marvelous Marvin
May's Marvelous Melvin

hillbilly

Post by hillbilly »

Rufus Stewart had a dog called big hollow buster that could run a rabbit about as fast as I have seen. :shock:
As you have the opportunity, do good to all men, especially those of the household of faith.

Alabama John

Post by Alabama John »

Chimney Rock,
That is what we like down here. That bunch looked GOOD!

Katelyn

Post by Katelyn »

ray s wrote:
J Lawhorn wrote:Top fuel Chester not only fast but can hold the front 10more points to become FC at 2 years old
I second that.
He can hold the chase together, by running the rabbit,NOT the pack!
He has impressed me.
I havent Seen him alot ,but I think he is a good dog tho.
**Sonic is a derby this year ...& has 2- 1st ,a 2nd ,a 3rd & a 4th in 6 trials.
Hard all day hunt ,& Wen he gits a check he explodes out & he can absolutly run a rabbbit to no end ,with endless bottom.
He has a fast chop mouth ,in trials I get him & Chester Mixed up ,lol - :nod:

littlepackguru

Post by littlepackguru »

FC KW's Switch a Gear. Switch has pulled away from packs.

ACE NAPIER

Post by ACE NAPIER »

u mean to tell me out of all these hounds no one has mention chimmey rocks runaway train, owend by chris ball. by far the fastest hound i have seen in person. runaway train says it all. he can absolutely :hammer: :bash:
SCOTTIE NAPIER
HARETRIGGER'S KENNEL
606-681-5437
LPRCH BRANKO'S SPORTY HE-MAN
HARETRIGGERS TALKABOUT ZIPPER
HARETRIGGERS HANK

Chimney Rock Kennel

Post by Chimney Rock Kennel »

ACE NAPIER wrote:u mean to tell me out of all these hounds no one has mention chimmey rocks runaway train, owend by chris ball. by far the fastest hound i have seen in person. runaway train says it all. he can absolutely :hammer: :bash:

I raised Train and Moon together, I couldn't tell you how many rabbits those two caught when I ran them together, neither dog could pull away from the other. Most of the time when you saw them come through on a line they were side by side.

Eddie
Home of

NrFC LPGRCH Chimney Rock's Bad Moon Rising
FCGD LPRCH Chimney Rock's KY Lucky
NrFC LPGRCH Chimney Rock's Shooting Star