Chappy takes it to em at Bay De Noc

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Re: Chappy takes it to em at Bay De Noc

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

chapkosbeagles wrote:I cant take it. Just to big of sucker.
I guess I blew it up. just like my cull deer dogs. in my blind eyes. and I really have nothing to worry about.
as I sat out in the woods for 6 hours this morning and listen to my Pup solo some rabbits. ( since I don't run my fat dogs)
I thought about what I should have said. Let me try this again.
man I went up to the trial this weekend and them dogs just pounded. it was a believable trial. a great experience. the comrodery was great.
I was at aw with the way them dogs out perform mine. them dogs really Honed in on the rabbit making every turn every double back. they ran so hard they never had a check. from what I could tell every other GB dog out performed my gB dog. my Gb dog is so hot nose he could not even smell the rabbit. In them conditions. I really realized what I was feeding which isn't much at all.i can asure u not one of you guys would want any of it. after attending the trial I realized I need to save my money to buy a better hound.
I did not see the Hound I wanted to buy. That day but I plan on attending more field trials in the future. I wanted to see send a special thanks to all at the trial.
That story i like telling your old lady ya caught Craps off a public toliet.I like the first one actually.Ya know if them dogs were wrong who really gives a f-=@ if ya call it like ya see it. Dont succumb to the beat down , thought you had a tough childhood boo boo. :nod:
Last edited by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

:lol: jimmy
mybeagles :roll:
Olny on this topic
olny thing I would look for is a knife in the back. :lol: or a stick over the head.

I no I am NOT mister popular lol not in this group anyway.lol

Please dont give me ur sympathy give it to someone who needs it. Send a doller a day for one them kids over sea fighting for a grain of rice. I not trying to sound like a baby I was being a smart azz.

I just can't get it right.... See I joke and it comes off like a jerk. U say stuff I think u taking a cheep shot an ur not. I say how I saw it and u take it like I am bashing everyone. Sometimes I come off arogent when I am trying to be serious. Now u think I trying to get sympathy see.

It is not what u think probably 80 percent of the time.
I figured I pissed so many off carma is catching up with me. Just like u guys say I always bragging these hounds up an showing them off too anyone willing to watch. I feel pretty proud they olny embarressed me 2 time in there 6 years maybe 3 times.
thats about the best perspective I can see from the other side of the fence. Oh and I always new ;) there are better dogs. That just me playin stupid.

chapkosbeagles

Post by chapkosbeagles »

Dont think that jimmy these guys are softer than my baby sister :lol:

adirondackjoe

Post by adirondackjoe »

i once met a man that was sad that he had no shoes until he met a man that had no feet. i'm not even sure i know what that means but it makes a lot more sense than most of this.

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

adirondackjoe wrote:i once met a man that was sad that he had no shoes until he met a man that had no feet. i'm not even sure i know what that means but it makes a lot more sense than most of this.
Hey Joe kinda like man who go to bed with itchy butt, wake up with stinky fingers. One things fo sure it's been a long hard life, but I've lived it. Found myself re- reading it , there's a point somewhere. Just ain't found it.
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

mybeagles

Post by mybeagles »

Joe,
When you always go with the grain things are easy to understand and make perfect sense. It's when someone goes against the grain that things get confusing, and if someone disagrees its almost impossible to understand. There are always two sides to every story, and in Chappy's case sometimes 4 or 5 sides depending on how he feels. Where many see things as black and white, Chappy sees a rainbow of colors. Like it or not, it adds color!
Rob’s Ranger Rabbit Hunter (Lefty)
Rose City Quad King’s
DogPatch Fly

adirondackjoe

Post by adirondackjoe »

it sure makes good reading.