Mule jacket & bibs

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

coolbrze

Mule jacket & bibs

Post by coolbrze »

I'm thinking of ordering a Mule jacket & bibs. I'm 6' tall, 175 lbs. I'm guessing I'll want the lg. jacket but for the bibs, not sure what size to order. My pant size is 32x33 if that gives you an idea. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks!
Playboy Kennels - Got rabbit? ~ (703) 989-4079 ~ PlayboyKennels@gmail.com

Home of FC OTIS' BIG JOHN

Past home of FC DEATON'S BO & FC DEVIL'S HOLE HONEY BEE

bluemouse

Re: Mule jacket & bibs

Post by bluemouse »

order waist 2 times larger and inseam 2 inches shorter

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

So if your waist is 32" X 2 = 64" ?

bluemouse

Post by bluemouse »

There you go patch instead of trying to help this man you stick your stick in to stir just to smell the stink you make. I am sure the young man has more common sense to figure that I did not mean double the size of the waist. Yes it was a typo on my part and should have reread the post. Coolbrze hope you find what you need.

TnHoss

Post by TnHoss »

Steve Ol' buddy haven't seen or heard from you in a long time, How you been ? bluemouse is right on the waist sizes but I wear a 32" inseam and ordered a 30", my chaps were way to long so I sent them back and ordered the 28" and they were still a tad long but they work even had to punch extra holes in the straps to take them up a bit more. You won't regret Mules!
Expecting a carjacker or rapist or drug pusher to care that his possession or use of a gun is unlawful is like expecting a terrorist to care that his car bomb is taking up two parking spaces