Pictures of Seneca Kennels

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

ukcrunner

Pictures of Seneca Kennels

Post by ukcrunner »

here is a picture of a 3 dog kennel from Seneca Kennels and Supplies they are very well built and worth every penny i think

bess4ever1

Post by bess4ever1 »

How much are a 3 dog stall. and what is the phone number that i can get a hold of them. thanks. chris reynolds

ukcrunner

Post by ukcrunner »

they where $1305 total with 3 kennels waste pans dog houses porch everything i didnt think that was to bad the phone number is 1-419-447-0968 ask for Ron

bess4ever1

Post by bess4ever1 »

thanks for the number ukcrunner.

ukcrunner

Post by ukcrunner »

your welcome

thornie

Post by thornie »

Jason Prater is another satisified customer of Seneca Kennells
To old to cut the mustard, you can always run beagles

thornie

Post by thornie »

Here is another veiw of Jason's kennel

thornie

Post by thornie »

While taking these pictures for Jason, he said that he should have done this years ago. Seneca Kennels & Supplies has another satisified customer.

New York Hillbilly

Post by New York Hillbilly »

Man oh man those are nice!!! Are the boxes insulated at all and how are they shipped? Are they hard to assemble?
NYH
When my life on earth is ended....this is all I'm gonna say...Lord I've been a hard working pilgrim on the way!

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

We have some of the aluminum kennels from Seneca as well and really like them. They are perfect for escape artists and bitches in heat. They are also super for doubling up the hounds when the snow is on the ground and the body heat is needed. I like how they are tall enough for the hounds to actually stand on their hind legs in them. Most above-grounds I've seen don't have a lot of head room. here's the link rather than posting the pics:

http://www.americanbeagler.net/kennelconstruct.html

ukcrunner

Post by ukcrunner »

New York Hillbilly yes the boxes are fully insulated and when u get them all you have to do is screw the legs on then it is done i dont know how he does shippling you would have to call Ron at 1-419-447-0968

Seneca Kennel

Pictures

Post by Seneca Kennel »

We at Seneca Kennels and Supply are in the process of creating a web site to help you as customers, view, and to help in your evaluation of our products. We are asking if possible that our past customer take pictures of our products both kennels and dog houses,or other products supplied, and post them on this site. for use in our web page. Seneca Kennel and Supply's will continue to provide a cost effective, high quality product for our past and future customers.

Again we apprieciate your help.

Ron Ransom

Air Force Ken

Post by Air Force Ken »

I like the way that the kennels look. Are they big enough to put 2 dogs per kennel?

Thanks

Ken

ukcrunner

Post by ukcrunner »

yes they are very roomy i dont think you would have a problem that is what i am planning to do with them

DarrinG

Post by DarrinG »

How big are the runs, as in the actual size of the outside portion (not including the box on the end)?
+++
He's coming....are you ready?