Help Requested WV, Md, PA,OH.

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Big Mike

Help Requested WV, Md, PA,OH.

Post by Big Mike »

I saw this posted on the '"Ohio AKC Beagle Traders" facebook group. I am sure any helped would be appreciated from houndsmen in that area. Know contact information was given by the Poster, I guess just contact her via Facebook , for more info.

Mary Graubner Deemer
47 mins

Hi Everybody. Thanks for the add.
Today I saw where a man has surrendered 40 beagles age 4 and under to a shelter in WV providing they all have homes. The Maryland Beagle Rescue is working feverishly to find adoptees or fosters for these precious pups. He says he will destroy any that are not rescued. I am not affiliated in any way with the Maryland rescue just didnt know where else to go for help. If any of you can help by adopting, fostering or crossposting it would be appreciated. Does anybody know any contacts at an Ohio rescue that may be able to step up and help?
As a fellow beagle lover and proud mom of Max, my 7 yo rescue I am trying to help save a life. Hope you will do the same. Thank you.
Last edited by Big Mike on Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Big Mike

Big Mike

Re: Help Requested

Post by Big Mike »

here is contact information for agency handling this.....info@beaglemaryland.org

P.O. Box 983
Waldorf, MD 20604
301-934-3616
Big Mike