dks tuff enough

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

top notch kennels

dks tuff enough

Post by top notch kennels »

how did this dog run a rabbit I know he is passed now just curious

kwolf

Re: dks tuff enough

Post by kwolf »

I talked to the man that trialed him when tuff was in West Vi. an he told me he was so powerful that if he was going to trial him on Saturday he would have to run him every day that week befor putting him in a trial . I have a male out of tuff that is 3 years old now, I put him in a mid-west AKC trial befor he was 2 and got 4th out of a classs of 29 big males, they ran winners pack over 4 hours that day , that is the only trial he has been in , he should probably be with someone that would trial him I just don't have the interset in trialing like i did 20 years ago. Ron Preston

pcable

Re: dks tuff enough

Post by pcable »

Never got to watch Tuff run myself, but Farrell Smith can tell you what you want to know about him.
I have a 5 year old male out of Tuff and Branko's Baba Jane that is a great little hound! Powerful hard hunt, great mouth, jump dog deluxe, foot speed, and brains to boot! He has never been trialed, but that's my fault not his. You're welcome to come watch him run anytime.
IF A DOG WON'T HUNT, IT CAN'T JUMP RABBITS!!!
Owner Co-Owner
Cables Ragin' Recoil
Cables Rockin Ruby
Cables Tuff Baba Clyde
Martin's Holly Lynn
Wireman's Little Ann