Del Morgan makes the news!!!!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Big Mike

Re: Del Morgan makes the news!!!!

Post by Big Mike »

swing wrote:Will the NKC be ran from behind bars?

John Gotti did
Big Mike

Kenny VanHoose

Post by Kenny VanHoose »

My original post has nothing to do with D.M. as an individual. I know nothing about his spiritual condition. Only he and Christ know that. I took offense to someone taking the opportunity to bash Christians and to try to to hurt the cause of Christ. As for D.M., if he is guilty the court will take care of that . I do hate it that he gives people such as yourself the fodder for this type of discussion, but he'll answer for that to.
Wildcat Kennel
Wildcat Cosmo
Wildcat Newman
Grand R. Ch. Wildwood Eli
Grand R. Ch. B. CH Wildcat Joker
Grand R. CH. Gr. Bench Ch. Wildcat Earl

WrongsideRandy

Post by WrongsideRandy »

Kenny VanHoose wrote:My original post has nothing to do with D.M. as an individual. I know nothing about his spiritual condition. Only he and Christ know that. I took offense to someone taking the opportunity to bash Christians and to try to to hurt the cause of Christ. As for D.M., if he is guilty the court will take care of that . I do hate it that he gives people such as yourself the fodder for this type of discussion, but he'll answer for that to.
He is guilty, the jury decided. He is now a convicted felon. And yes he claims to be a Christian man, per his attorney who says he gave 3 times or more what he stole to his church. Guess the attorney thought that made him innocent or something. Sometimes they will know you are Christians by your actions........without saying a word....you can only expect the opposite will happen as well. DM and his attorney brought Christ into this discussion......by bringing it up in court.

Quote from article I think the reporter used wrong last name in this.

Further, Daniel noted that Lowe(name sic?) earned a combined $151,900 in salary and benefits during his time with the county but donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to his church.

"You steal money but then you go to church on Sunday and give three times that back? It doesn't make a lot of sense," he said.

Apparently, it did to the jury.

WrongsideRandy

Post by WrongsideRandy »

Pyzon24 wrote:As far as a non profit org. MOST of you have made money off of arha. Selling titled dogs, selling pups out of a national or world champions, studding out your champion dog, selling hunting gear to all the beaglers that belong to the biggest beagle competitive format in the world. I can't speak for Del, I can't speak for nkc. I can speak for myself and point out, what I know and what I have seen. Money and greed makes people do stupid things.

That's a nice thought. I don't even want to think what I spent on trials and dogs, from 2001-2004.....not to mention the new truck I wore out, lol. There are a lot of better ways to lose(make) money....

hskennels69

Post by hskennels69 »

I hoped someday the crooked ways would come to light and they have....When you have an unethical person leading an organization you can expect for weak followers to take his path, if the shoe fits wear it, if this isn't you then I'm not talking about you....I left this format many many years ago, 10-12 not sure but along time ago, after being screwed many times by blatantly obvious shaftings....You had MOH backing judges they knew were shafting innocent participants who paid their money just like the judge and MOH's buddy who won, who shouldn't have....I don't claim to have great dogs, never have and never will, but until I can go to a trial, pay my money and have as good of a chance as the next guy to win I'll never go to another ARHA trial....I've had a very well known Beagler tell me you just have to go and run this format for a while and people get to know you and like you, then you will start winning, what a BUNCH OF BULLSHIT....Folks if this is how I have to win then I'll just take my dogs out and listen to them run and not have to pay an entry fee and have fun doing it...HANG HIS ASS!!!
Home of:
LP R. CH. UKC DUAL CH. PKC SILVER CHAMPION OLD DIRTY SOUTH PLAYBOY
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

Big Mike

Post by Big Mike »

hskennels69 wrote:I hoped someday the crooked ways would come to light and they have....When you have an unethical person leading an organization you can expect for weak followers to take his path, if the shoe fits wear it, if this isn't you then I'm not talking about you....I left this format many many years ago, 10-12 not sure but along time ago, after being screwed many times by blatantly obvious shaftings....You had MOH backing judges they knew were shafting innocent participants who paid their money just like the judge and MOH's buddy who won, who shouldn't have....I don't claim to have great dogs, never have and never will, but until I can go to a trial, pay my money and have as good of a chance as the next guy to win I'll never go to another ARHA trial....I've had a very well known Beagler tell me you just have to go and run this format for a while and people get to know you and like you, then you will start winning, what a BUNCH OF BULLSHIT....Folks if this is how I have to win then I'll just take my dogs out and listen to them run and not have to pay an entry fee and have fun doing it...HANG HIS ASS!!!
in regard to this issue , not sure this a DM thing, other then as the head of ARHA he should have a sign on his desk that says the "the buck stops here" As should the national leaders of all registries . With that said , this type of judging occurs in all formats of all registries. IMO This is more the fault of the local club leaderships for allowing it to happen. I know this subject has been discussed on other threads, over the past few months and years, on this board.
Big Mike

stavemillbeagles

Post by stavemillbeagles »

hskennels69 wrote:I hoped someday the crooked ways would come to light and they have....When you have an unethical person leading an organization you can expect for weak followers to take his path, if the shoe fits wear it, if this isn't you then I'm not talking about you....I left this format many many years ago, 10-12 not sure but along time ago, after being screwed many times by blatantly obvious shaftings....You had MOH backing judges they knew were shafting innocent participants who paid their money just like the judge and MOH's buddy who won, who shouldn't have....I don't claim to have great dogs, never have and never will, but until I can go to a trial, pay my money and have as good of a chance as the next guy to win I'll never go to another ARHA trial....I've had a very well known Beagler tell me you just have to go and run this format for a while and people get to know you and like you, then you will start winning, what a BUNCH OF BULLSHIT....Folks if this is how I have to win then I'll just take my dogs out and listen to them run and not have to pay an entry fee and have fun doing it...HANG HIS ASS!!!
Just this last may you posted you had a dog nothing could run with sounds like claiming to have a great dog to me!!

Report this postReply with quoteRe: World Ch. Gauge VIII Male TEARIN IT DOWN
by hskennels69 » Tue May 27, 2014 2:13 pm

I have a female here nothing can run with, and I mean nothing she is as close to a 10 on foot as you can find. Absolutely nothing wtong with him he just needs experience. I dont sell junk, my name means alot to me...Bring anything you would like to compare him to as long as its not junky since he is only 7 months old....
Chris & Yum Yum Wells
http://huntingbeagle.gotop100.com/out.php?id=431

Haters Motivate Me!!

CHAD CAMPBELL

Post by CHAD CAMPBELL »

Kenny VanHoose wrote:According to my Bible a sin is a sin 4 years or 4 minutes. I'm sure God thanks you for being the judge.

You are right that sin is sin no matter how short or long a period of time. God is full of mercy to forgive the short or long.

Its not right for any man to judge anothers man salvation, such a right is reserved for the Lord himself.

That being said that has nothing to do with what is going on here. If you think your character and moral compass is not to be judged by your fellow man you are mislead my friend. Your bible says different. Men do not see all sin or wrong doing as being one in the same. Thank God he has blessed us with the brain power to know you dont pass the same judgement on the man who ran the stop sign and the one who murdered a entire family.

When you are the head or the leadership of anything you are held to a even higher standard. When you head a competitive organization that is based on fair play you cannot lead that organization when you have proven to be a calculating thief.

Honesty and fairness must be the example set from the top with checks and balances for all in a competitive sport were folks are spending there hard earned money to support and grow the organization.
Last edited by CHAD CAMPBELL on Sun Aug 31, 2014 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CLEAR CREEK BEAGLES

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

He has Risen!!!!!
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

hskennels69

Post by hskennels69 »

And if you read on STAVEMILL, you would see that isn't how it was supposed to sound when I wrote it....My dogs are no better than yours or anyones dogs for that matter...I didn't re-read my post because it did sound like I have the best dogs in the world, NO DANGER IN THAT I ASSURE YOU.......Let's not take the spotlight off of Del Morgan for my word blunder LMAO, cause I'm sure you've said things you didn't mean for them to come out like they did and sound like a horses ass just like I did...Thanks
Home of:
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

stavemillbeagles

Post by stavemillbeagles »

hskennels69 wrote:....I don't claim to have great dogs, never have and never will !!!
Report this postReply with quoteNice AKC registered Male BUSTIN BONGO
by hskennels69 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 4:36 pm

i have a nice male for sale has nice loud chop mouth good hunt about an 8/10 on hunt and 8+/10 on foot nice fast dog can hold a line and can drive the heck out of a rabbit not gun shy would make a very nice trial dog. his dad is Putnam s Wild Buck which goes back to cassidys ramble and brankos Lucy Mae.his mother is Round Pond Sassy which goes back to FC Melanson Ranger Dan and Sourdnahunk Reba. I cant see this dog go for no less than $700 he is a great dog and will run with anything you have.

sorry had too quote one of your post again. I understand you don't like the ARHA and you think it's full of cheaters but yet you have no problem selling dogs on here (and you sell a lot of them) saying how good the dog would do in LP hunts, and if they are a LP champ you have no problem listed that on your ads either so you can sell for a higher price. Sorry it just hits me wrong to get on here and down the ARHA hunts but use it to sell your dogs for a better price. Thats all.

If Del did the crime then i guess he will have to deal with sentence he gets, does that change the way i feel about the arha lp hunts No! My family enjoy going to the hunts and running dogs with friends win or loose we try to have a good time and we will continue to go as much as we can. I don't care how much money Del or anyone else makes from these hunts we go because thats what we like to do... I don't like walmart because they come into a town and shut down the little guys but i still go there even though i know the people who own walmart are greedy and dont care about anything except their bottom line. Everywhere you go someone is trying to make a dollar off of you, thats what makes the world go round but at least when i go to a LP hunt i feel like i got some enjoyment for my money. I have ran dogs in UKC, PKC, AKC, and enjoy those hunts as well but when i have a choice i will go to the ARHA LP hunt.
Chris & Yum Yum Wells
http://huntingbeagle.gotop100.com/out.php?id=431

Haters Motivate Me!!

hskennels69

Post by hskennels69 »

Stavemill, you are absolutely 100% correct I do sell ALOT of dogs, hey we agreed on something LOL... I enjoy getting new dogs hoping they are what I like, if not I know first hand what they will do...I NEVER take another man's word what a dog is SUPPOSED to do I see it myself or I never post it..... I can tell ya this much I'm not getting rich buying/trading and selling dogs or I wouldn't have to work and could take my passion to another level LMAO....I appreciate your passion for what you like and I REALLY APPRECIATE the fact that you follow my post so closely, but as you have seen I'm sure, I have slowed it way down to almost nothing, I keep a couple dogs and have a couple young pups and no time for wheelin dealin....Most of the time when I post and it is a LP Ch, has a win in a certain format or whatever seems like it never works anyway they are bought more by gun hunters than trialers........Thanks, have a safe holiday
Home of:
H&S MUSTANG SALLY

JUDE

Post by JUDE »

I was :offtopic:
Last edited by JUDE on Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Jude's Beagles

Always in search of a more perfect hound!

Strivingfortheperfectrabbitdawg

Buckeye Bob

Post by Buckeye Bob »

stavemillbeagles wrote:[
If Del did the crime then i guess he will have to deal with sentence he gets, does that change the way i feel about the arha lp hunts No! My family enjoy going to the hunts and running dogs with friends win or loose we try to have a good time and we will continue to go as much as we can. I don't care how much money Del or anyone else makes from these hunts we go because thats what we like to do... I don't like walmart because they come into a town and shut down the little guys but i still go there even though i know the people who own walmart are greedy and dont care about anything except their bottom line. Everywhere you go someone is trying to make a dollar off of you, thats what makes the world go round but at least when i go to a LP hunt i feel like i got some enjoyment for my money. I have ran dogs in UKC, PKC, AKC, and enjoy those hunts as well but when i have a choice i will go to the ARHA LP hunt.
good post stavemiller, I have done limited LP trials, and I have had some fun and met some good people in LP. I heard DM was a sketchy character, at best, but I wasn't running a dog for his approval. In my hot headed past my blood pressure would have gone up at the language used against those still running LP from those that had been burned by DM. Pretty strong language for such a large group of people.

toldyouso

Post by toldyouso »

listen i had a great friend text me asking me what to do about running arha because he wants to compete. I will tell all the same if this is what you want to do and it brings joy to you then do it with open eyes. But a lot of you r missing the picture. DEL MORGON does run and own arha therefor you r giving YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY to a known THEIF PERIOD. Look at it from a parents point of view. Would you allow your son or daughter hang out with the kids of a man who broke into your house and Robbed you blind. Your kids would say but dad bobby didnt do it his dad did. Would you let them go to his house pick them up for school functions or would you tell your kids they cant hang out there no more and be honesty. I know what i would do. Can you trust anything the organization says from this point out. Remember he did a way with elections years ago and started appointing the people he wanted. Why? This way he could always call the shots with no one questioning him. Look around everyone involved r YES men they dont have any say. It does not make these people bad people but they r never going to stir the pot in the right direction. They will always just go along with the flow. I would want my kids to stand up for right or wrong speak up dont just make excuses and look the other way. And I believe in my hearts of hearts this is why the organization has taking a turn for the worse. HOUNDSMANSHIP is a dying thing but it can survive if SOMEONE becomes a leader and quits looking the other way and making EXCUSES for the organization. Its easier to just go along its hard to take a stand i know i did it. At first it sucked but i am so glad i did because my hands r not dirty. Remember you as adults r being watched by the youth of your sport dont let them hang out with bobby and his dad. Remember the apple doesnt fall far from the tree. Can you really say that there r not more dirty hands in the organization. OPEN YOUR EYES>