Oh Yeah

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

jstuart

Oh Yeah

Post by jstuart »

I hunted Browns LA Calaperry & Browns LA Dirty Dave yesterday. DD is five months old and is out of FCGD Browns LA Big Tall Paul & FCGD Katdaddy's Zenyatta. Calaperry is out of FC Wienhorst's Dark Line Sailor and FC Browns LA Big Dark Debbie. I love the lemon and white color of DD. Gary Brown sold me Calaperry and she is solid music with very very very few breakdowns. Calaperry hits straight into the briars without ever going around them. DD started running on tame rabbits at three months old and switched right over to wild rabbits the next week. DD hunts just like Calaperry and these two will never quit you, they are loaded with heart and drive. These two dogs will die here.

ken pack

Re: Oh Yeah

Post by ken pack »

Sound like you had a good run and Nice looking hounds their :!:

modock kennels

Post by modock kennels »

Looks nice John

dhoundman

Post by dhoundman »

NICE HOUNDS I HAVE TWO LITTLE GIRLS THAT ARE THE SAME THEY WILL DIE WITH ME SO I CAN RELATE TO THAT FELING. WHERE YOU HUNT THE TRACKS IN THE PICTURE. CAUSE I GOT A SET OF TRACKS UP BY SANT MARYS LAKE THAT IS GREAT FOR HUNT IT IS RIGHT NEXT TO A PLANT NURSERYAND IT IS JUST FULL OF RABBITS. I ALOS NOTICED YOU SAY THEY NEVER STOPED PONDING MAN THAT IS HOW GIRLS ARE. HOPE THEY LIVE TO BE WITH YOU TILL THAY ARE OLD AND JUST NEED A GOOD CARE TAKER FOR THEM.