NEW BEAGLE DISSCUSSION BOARD!!!!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

bobm81

NEW BEAGLE DISSCUSSION BOARD!!!!

Post by bobm81 »

This board if for discussion ,posting dogs and pups for sale, talking trials and much more... join us at http://www.tristatebeaglers.com

bobm81

Re: NEW BEAGLE DISSCUSSION BOARD!!!!

Post by bobm81 »

Up to 51 members but we need a lot more if we are gonna make this work!!! Join up its free check us out at www.tristatebeaglers.com

bobm81

Post by bobm81 »

We have close to 70 members now but need a lot more to make this page take off!!! Come join in fellowship and lets talk dogs...post your equipment, dogs,pups for sale and so much more!!!!! www.tristatebeaglers.com

bobm81

Post by bobm81 »

Join up we can use ya and i believe you'll enjoy it

bobm81

Post by bobm81 »

nearing 100 members...this is a great board to sale hounds or hound discussion so join up at www.tristatebeaglers.com hope to see ya there!!!

Joeyman

Post by Joeyman »

im fine with this board right here.
Missouri rabbits running for their lives!!!!

Give us a like on FACEBOOK search for Track Em Down Kennels

brad stewart

Post by brad stewart »

Joeyman I always say the more info I can get on hounds the better
if they dont hunt they dont stay

bigcfromrbc

Post by bigcfromrbc »

Another reason I like for it is we're trying to build it up with people close to us. I see a lot of dogs I like, but they are several states over. Trying to build a community around us were we can find more information on trail hunts, buying dogs, studing dogs, and such helps.

ray s

Post by ray s »

What are three states you can be from to get on the new board?

bigcfromrbc

Post by bigcfromrbc »

Wv, Ky, and Ohio. Granted anyone is welcome to join.

bobm81

Post by bobm81 »

ok we are really close to 100 members but would love to see 1000 lol... join up and talk some dogs or post dogs and equipment for sale!!!! check us out at www.tristatebeaglers.com

bobm81

Post by bobm81 »

sorry joey didnt want any hard feelings just letting people know that might wanna join.... im on this board several times a day and i love it but im always up for more beagle boards....join up and talk some dogs or post dogs and equipment for sale!!!! check us out at www.tristatebeaglers.com

gwyoung

Post by gwyoung »

bobm81, How many folks are on your board that are not on this one, be honest, see where I am going with this?

bobm81

Post by bobm81 »

try to get more sites going as i have posted this every where but if im gonna get bashed for trying to promote another rabbit hunting board im done!!! God bless you all and good hunting!!!

gwyoung

Post by gwyoung »

bobm81, You are not getting bashed, quit being so sensitive, . just an honest question. You are trying to sell a product, I asked a question about your product , and I have some more.. Here are some of them. If it is made up of folks on this board what is the purpose of another one? Is there going to be something different talked about over there than what is talked about over here? and if so why? Will there be more wisdom and hound knowledge dispensed over there and if so by whom? Why is it better to go to two sites to get the same information that can be gathered from one ? Is it going to be strictly a niche site, say for only one type of hound? What would you say some topics of interest would be over there that are not discussed over here? Not against your site or anyone's site just don't see the point unless you have more or something different to offer if so that is how you go about selling a product. I may be wrong on this but it would appear to me that the only product that you could provide over there that is not over here is folks that have been banned from over here! Not necessarily a bad thing, I just put out the only selling point your site has so far ,the only thing it can offer that this one can't, If I am wrong about this then start selling it to us, what have you to offer that is different!