Birds Eye View for the Garmin 320 ?

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Ron_Orick

Birds Eye View for the Garmin 320 ?

Post by Ron_Orick »

where does one download this for my Garmin 320 and does anyone know what it costs. Do you think its worth the time to download and pay the fee or not

Thanks
Ron

MGT

Re: Birds Eye View for the Garmin 320 ?

Post by MGT »

It's worth the time and money.

JLW

Post by JLW »

You download in from the Garmin Website....and yes its worth every penny of the 26.00 it costs.

steve w

Post by steve w »

https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/prod701 ... 2Fforum%2F I like it too but it's 29.99 for a year, but once you download an area your able to keep it for however long you have your unit.

JLW

Post by JLW »

steve w wrote:https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/prod701 ... 2Fforum%2F I like it too but it's 29.99 for a year, but once you download an area your able to keep it for however long you have your unit.
my subscription said 29.99 when I ordered but when I checked out they knocked 3.00 off my bill. Called it some kind of coupon

steve w

Post by steve w »

JLW wrote:
steve w wrote:https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/prod701 ... 2Fforum%2F I like it too but it's 29.99 for a year, but once you download an area your able to keep it for however long you have your unit.
my subscription said 29.99 when I ordered but when I checked out they knocked 3.00 off my bill. Called it some kind of coupon
JLW now that you mention it I got 10% off when I bought the 24K Topo Map, so your right they do run specials.

PREACHERS KENNEL

Post by PREACHERS KENNEL »

so this is differnt from the topo card u buy for 99?
ACTS 2:38=repent,baptised in the name of jesus christ,receive the holy ghost!

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

You have to download basecamp. It is a free download from garmin. Then you can purchase and start downloading birds eye. I like it. You can do a lot with basecamp.
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

Buckeye Blues

Post by Buckeye Blues »

Yes preacher it is different from the topo map. It is satellite imagery that gets vectored onto your topo map. Meaning the topo is t still there showing the roads, rivers, and their names along with the contours of the land, but you have the added bonus of the satellite view added to show the woods, brush, and fields.

Buckeye Blues

Post by Buckeye Blues »

Here is an example of birdseye imagery vectored onto a topo map.