TICKS!!!!!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

FreeHoller40

TICKS!!!!!

Post by FreeHoller40 »

Seriously already started!!! Pulled 6 off whiskey today, crazy! Anybody else having this problem???
MAKING RABBIT HATERS!!!

Visit Us:
http://www.cottonmouthbeagles.webs.com
~GRHBCH CH COTTONMOUTH'S RAGIN' CAJUN RUGER~
~GRHBCH CH CK'S HARE RAISIN' WHISKEY~
~HBCH CK'S BLACKBERRY MOONSHINE~

yoteslayer

Re: TICKS!!!!!

Post by yoteslayer »

Nope its 13 degrees here, but as bad as they were last fall im sure its gonna be another bad year for them.

pawpawnick

Post by pawpawnick »

I pulled 2 off of one of my dogs yesterday. I haven't checked the rest yet. We've had a lot of warm days this winter in the piedmont of NC. We had real bad tick problems last year, I expect we'll have the same this year.

FreeHoller40

Post by FreeHoller40 »

Our weather here fluctuates... Like today its 35 degrees this morning... Yesterday morning it was 14 degrees... Does this weather really effect ticks? I remember when I use to never see ticks in the winter and now every year Im starting to see more and more... Maybe its the lack of a big snow... I dont know... :bash:
MAKING RABBIT HATERS!!!

Visit Us:
http://www.cottonmouthbeagles.webs.com
~GRHBCH CH COTTONMOUTH'S RAGIN' CAJUN RUGER~
~GRHBCH CH CK'S HARE RAISIN' WHISKEY~
~HBCH CK'S BLACKBERRY MOONSHINE~

DINGUS MAN

Post by DINGUS MAN »

I havent seen any yet but I ran into an old beagler buddy in a store over the weekend and he had to go the dr. to get 2 pulled cut out of him. So its starting early again this year. I guess i better go to the store and stock up on tick spray while maybe its on clearance...lol thanks for the reminder and info on ticks.