sam pups

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

JBrock

sam pups

Post by JBrock »

http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae29 ... M_0182.jpg
http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae29 ... M_0183.jpg
these are the two pup's that I am keeping out of my litter out of staten's blue samauri & brankos lucky lady!!
the bluetick is a female and the tri, is a male they just turned 3 months old I can't wait to get them started in the spring!!!
frogpond beagles

J Riser

Re: sam pups

Post by J Riser »

Looking good Jason.

20guage92

Post by 20guage92 »

good looking pups :nod: :nod:

drifter22no1

Post by drifter22no1 »

Good looking pups Jason. I also like the looks of the female I picked up from you Sunday. You have brought them along real well, taken good care of them. Hope they turn out as well as Sam's pups are typically doing, they should, the female is bred well.
Jonah Staten
"Walkem when you have to and Catchem when you can"

Gabby's Beagles

Post by Gabby's Beagles »

Good Looking pups ! Sorry I can't say the same for the background :)

drifter22no1

Post by drifter22no1 »

Took my female out with her daddy this evening, she stayed with him like she was raised with him for 2 1/2 or 3 hours, I was shocked. I called her in to me 3 or 4 times and she would come in and check in and go right back out and find her dad. She had her nose to the ground every time I seen them, she is gonna make a good one I would say. Impressive for a 12 week old pup with no time in the field until today. Bold, friendly and into everything, just what you hope to see from a pup that is 3 months older than she is, I was impressed.
Jonah Staten
"Walkem when you have to and Catchem when you can"

cjgrabhunter

Post by cjgrabhunter »

I have 3 pups out of Sam off of 3 different gyps and love what i am seeing out of these pups they hit the ground hunting good mouths good noses brains good foot no quit in these dogs and they are still young bu they are coming along real well Sam is a producer for sure trust me and the owner of Sam is second to none straight up couldn't ask for a better guy to deal with