Pedigrees

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

jumpNrun

Pedigrees

Post by jumpNrun »

where is the best place you can print off a pedigree for free and find dogs pedigrees?
LpGrch Lpbch Smith's Blue Goose 1st 2012 Il state hunt-1st 2013 Indiana state hunt-2nd 2013 Grand Nationals- Best of show In State
Lprch Hbch Smith's Blue Moon
Lprch Smith's Rolling Sweet Lucy (RIP)

cris axtell/coal hill ken

Re: Pedigrees

Post by cris axtell/coal hill ken »

you can print them at sitstay.com
COAL HILL KENNELS. LP GR CH Coal Hill's Brush Buster. 2014 PA state champion LP GR CH Coal Hill's Mama Cass. 2010 PA state champion LP R CH GR BCH Coal Hill's Princess Willow HOG DOG POWER!!!!

deerhost

Post by deerhost »

Beaglepedigree.com It's not free but only cost $10.00 to join for the year and you can search for unlimited pedigrees and I believe you can print one out for free....DH

thornie

Post by thornie »

Here's another. http://worldpedigrees.com/ Carl's site is also good, and for ten dollars a year you cant beat it. Between these two, you can usally find the dogs your looking for. Here is a great site for the dogs in Canada. I use to use the alantic one for checking record's on field trials, leading sire's/dam's, but it no longer is operational. Still a good site.
http://www.northamericanbeagle.com/links.html
To old to cut the mustard, you can always run beagles

MI-Beagler

Post by MI-Beagler »

deerhost wrote:Beaglepedigree.com It's not free but only cost $10.00 to join for the year and you can search for unlimited pedigrees and I believe you can print one out for free....DH

I was bummed when they switched over to charging for the pedigrees.. I used to print all mine from there. Its a great website.
"Teamwork is the linchpin of a successful rabbit hunting campaign" - Robert L Mason

peytonbeagles

Post by peytonbeagles »

MI-Beagler wrote:
deerhost wrote:Beaglepedigree.com It's not free but only cost $10.00 to join for the year and you can search for unlimited pedigrees and I believe you can print one out for free....DH

I was bummed when they switched over to charging for the pedigrees.. I used to print all mine from there. Its a great website.
I know the work it takes to do what Carl has done, also know that he had a donation button, trying not to have to charge, but no one used it, so to help with his cost he had to make a switch and for ten bucks you cant beat it.

deerhost

Post by deerhost »

(Beaglepedigree.com) I have known Carl Post for the last 5-6 years. Carl has a passion for beagling and the site started because of that passion. But it is I'm sure a huge amount of work to keep up that site. At some point it becomes impossible to keep up that site and keep up with the pedigrees without charging a small fee. The small fee he has started charging for annual access to is site is worth every penny. The features on Beaglepedigree.com are unlike any other pedigree site I have visited.....Deerhost

mybeagles

Post by mybeagles »

(Beaglepedigree.com) I have known Carl Post for the last 5-6 years. Carl has a passion for beagling and the site started because of that passion. But it is I'm sure a huge amount of work to keep up that site. At some point it becomes impossible to keep up that site and keep up with the pedigrees without charging a small fee. The small fee he has started charging for annual access to is site is worth every penny. The features on Beaglepedigree.com are unlike any other pedigree site I have visited.....Deerhost
+1
Rob’s Ranger Rabbit Hunter (Lefty)
Rose City Quad King’s
DogPatch Fly