Bev is right

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

BCBeagles

Re: Bev is right

Post by BCBeagles »

Ohiontr you are dead on!! We as adults have to do our best to teach respect in our children EVERY DAY!! The outside world allows anthing as we all know. I have and will again correct my own kids in ways they understand and the case is here this should not be happening coming from an ADULT, let alone a 15 yr OLD!!!

Some are defending the brashness and the harshness of some of the posts and I find that amazing!!!! Real world will GET YOU when you least expect it. Learned that myself!!! :lol:

ray s

Post by ray s »

Yes,"Bev is right"
Now that being said,I have been afield with KK many times in the 15" Male class,and she sounds nothing like she does on here!
We do pick on each other but, never as condescending as she can be on this forum.
I enjoy visiting with her and her dad at the field trials.
I hope she behaves better in the future. I hate the reputation she is creating for herself.
KK, it was fun running with you and Your dad saturday. Sonic looked great.
Take Care
Ray Smalley

stavemillbeagles

Post by stavemillbeagles »

bucks better beagles wrote:S.R.Patch said: "A fellow comes on here showing a picture of his daughter cleaning a deer, we all think that's just great, but oddly, most teenagers would have a different opinion of her actions".

I thought that was a little strange myself but, being as I am an inter-net coward, I try to watch what I say for fear of being banned from this site that I love very much.
That's not his daughter it's his wife and i thought she was trying to put the deer back together. lol
Chris & Yum Yum Wells
http://huntingbeagle.gotop100.com/out.php?id=431

Haters Motivate Me!!

dog

Post by dog »

bucks better beagles wrote:Bev: You won't need much of a wheelbarrow. Since my last operation, more like a drip bucket is needed. On the belt and switch issue, trust me, I got them used many times when I was a kid. I just don't feel it is the best form of punishment or corrective action. I raised 4 kids to be successful adults and never had to use "corporal" (not capital) punishment. As for Katelyn, she really loves her dog. I guess I didn't read all the distasteful things she said. I enjoy it when young people get involved with their beagles. I would hope we could find some way to integrate her into proper ethical forum standards. I think she has a lot to say.
i think she was givin more than a fair chance to learn proper ethical forum standards , she was told time and time again from administrators to plain members and just couldnt figure it out and keep her mouth shut , as for corporal punishment , i too raised 2 kids , didnt hessitate to spank them when needed , after a couple of times they knew what dad would do and never gave me another reason to do it ! and they grew up to be good people too , and they show respect and have manners ! kids today , in general are coddled, babied , spoiled and have no manners and are disrepectful , i watch the news everyday and i see things daily that young people do that was never heard of when i was a kid , when it was not only ok for a parent to spank a child but a teacher as well

bryanray

Post by bryanray »

hookset tell your grandaughters i said hi :D :D :D :D :D :D