FUN HUNTS

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

square E beagles

FUN HUNTS

Post by square E beagles »

Got our fun hunts in ths weekend had some pretty good runnin for summer time runnin.Woud like to think Amanda and Chad for makeing the trip up an thanks to eveyone else that came.

Blackwater

Re: FUN HUNTS

Post by Blackwater »

Lots of rabbits and smoked pork! Good job guys. I can't wait to come to the next hunt.

PS: Chad-maintain!
Casey Cunningham
Blackwater Beagles
La Monte, MO

square E beagles

Glad everyone came had a good time guess Chad found his way home? Poor Mevlin is still eatin pork Cant wait tell the first hunt it will be a little cooler then maybe you wont have to show up in shorts Casey. thanks again to everyone :moon:

swamp mama

Post by swamp mama »

We had a blast, Casey thanks for putting us up and Cliff for cooking Chad's birthday meal for him. And no Chad didnt find his way home, I did! The running for this time of year was good and the running grounds look awesome. Good club with a great bunch of guys. You made my job of babysitting yall fun! LOL
Casey, Chad said throw him some butter and MAINTAIN!!!! :bash:
"If you take a kid huntin', you'll never have to hunt your kid" William "Perry" Kennedy
Rest in peace my old friend- July 2009

square E beagles

Some how i got this ugly bluetick in my kennel i think casey needs it back. :angel: :angel: