2ND AMENDMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

dave g

Re: 2ND AMENDMENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by dave g »

Harner, he did not talk about what kind of beagles he runs. He specifically said you run what you like I'll run what I like. Nothing was said about breeding. It was more like a metaphor. Not like it matters anyways since this is a beagle board. If I took your post wrong I apalogize.

This dumb american boy don't know enough about politics to be able to debate but I have stepped in enough crap to know what it is. All politicians have made one big stinky steamy pile of it right on top of our nations capital.

And I also think highly of my friend tsa la gi also. He cares about people(all) and he helps his neighbors. He is a good man. You can't judge most people by what is typed on a computer. And that fact should have a book of its own to be read before you first get on the internet.

Now what about this international gun crap again?
Good night, dave

Casey Harner

Post by Casey Harner »

dave g wrote:Harner, he did not talk about what kind of beagles he runs. He specifically said you run what you like I'll run what I like. Nothing was said about breeding. It was more like a metaphor. Not like it matters anyways since this is a beagle board. If I took your post wrong I apalogize.

Dave, you didn't take my post wrong, but at the same time I'm pointing out that what your friend said was very ammusing. I'll vote who I want to vote, you do the same, I'll run what I run, you do the same. Get it??
Isaiah 53:5
Philippians 3:13-14

RIP Harner's Briar Bashin' Blaze

Coal Run Jody
Harner’s Bush Whacker

Speed is fine, accuracy is final.

Tsa la gi

Post by Tsa la gi »

I`m glad the administrators are patient with old farts like me and let us vent. Seems like some one can complain and as soon as some one posts a reply that upsets them then that person has a problem. So be it.

Let me clarify the running part,--------Run after what you want to I`ll do the same, Dogs run what you want I`ll do the same.

The other guy probably don`t know what the DMZ is and what the Draft was,and was still wee weein in his under panties or wasn`t even a gleam in his daddies eye at that time. :dance: :dance:

Come run folks,.

Salzer mtn

Post by Salzer mtn »

I have noticed on all boards that when members are sick or in any kind of need and need prayer most all will respond with prayer sent or words of that desciption which is good if you really pray. Now if people ask a petition of you and you readly respond, what about when God ask a petition of you in his word. God said pray for them in authority, in high places (offices), love your enemies, pray for them that persecute you and say all maner of evil again you falsely. Their is more that could be done for America if people would go home, get in their closet and pray instead of venting and fumming on boards and at tea parties and other political rallies. Who knows maybe God brought America to all this that we might shut are mouths and fall on our knee's and pray.

dave g

Post by dave g »

oh boy now we have guns, politics, war, assumed prejudice, hounds and religion in this thread :shock: yep i have stepped in a pile of this before :roll:

brush_hog

Post by brush_hog »

Anybody want to talk dogs while we're on the beagle forum? We go through this every time a Democrat is in (or running for) office. It will be fine folks, noone is taking our guns. If you make too much money, they will tax it and give it to someone that doesn't. That's all. Ain't nothing new. God bless and good runnin'.

Joe

Newt

Post by Newt »