PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FAMILY

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Emma's Beagles

PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FAMILY

Post by Emma's Beagles »

THIS PAST FRIDAY MARCH 5 2010 AT 7 39 AM MY BELOVED DAUGHTER PASSED AWAY, WHILE BEING BORN, IF YOU COULD PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FAMILY ECSPECIALLY MY GIRLFRIEND, WE WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT. MY DAUGHTER'S NAME IS MAXINE EMMA GRACE, WE WHERE GOING TO CALL HER EMMA GRACE. SHE WAS 16 INCHES LONG AND 3 POUNDS 1 1/2 OUNCES. SHE WAS 11 WEEKS EARLY. ABSOLUTELY AN ANGEL. THANKS

Mapel Valley Kennels LLC.

Re: PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FAMILY

Post by Mapel Valley Kennels LLC. »

So sorry for ur loss
When the moment of truth arrives, the point of preparation has passed.
Old School, Full Throttle ,No Bottle.

Emma's Beagles

Post by Emma's Beagles »

THANKS JIMMY, SHE WAS AN ANGEL, THAT I THINK WAS TO PURE AND TO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD SO GOD TOOK HER STRAIGHT FROM US TO HEAVEN, AT LEAST SHE WILLL NEVER SHED A TEAR OR HAVE A RUNNY NOSE. BUT IM SURE MISSING HER SO MUCH. THANKS AGAIN FOR THE PRAYER.

cburchett77

Post by cburchett77 »

I can honestly say that you and your family are in my prayers. I can only imagine how hard it must have been. The one saying that always helps me in the hard times is "If GOD LEADS YOU TO IT, GOD WILL LEAD YOU THRU IT". And just remember GOD IS ALWAYS IN CONTROL. I know it is hard to see it now, but GOD probably felt like your baby needed to be with him. He might have saved her some pain and suffering if she stayed in this sinful world. Hope I didn't overstep my bounds in this, but I just felt I needed to say these things. God Bless.
Clyde Burchett

http://pleasanthillbeagles.webs.com

cburchett77@yahoo.com

GOD SENT HIS SON TO DIE FOR YOU ALSO!!

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

What a beautiful name... :cry:
Some little Angels fly to fast and must return to God's arms. But don't worry, she took with her your feelings, the softness of your voice and the warmth of both your loving hearts.
She lived, because living is knowing your loved.
God's comfort be with you...

Emma's Beagles

Post by Emma's Beagles »

THANKS FOR THE WORDS, I KNOW SHE IS IN A BETTER PLACE, BUT I STILL WANT HER HERE WITH ME, SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE MY FUNEREAL, NOT ME HAVER HER FUNERAL, BUT I WILL GET TO SEE HER SOMEDAY AGAIN, AND WE HAD THE NAME PICKED OUT BEFORE WE EVEN KNEW THAT WE WHERE PREGNAUNT, THE HARDEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE, HAVING TO PUT MY BABY GIRL IN THE GROUND. BUT GOD GAVE ME 29 WEEKS, 4 DAYS AND 7 HOURS WITH HER AND THAT WAS THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE, I MISS MY BABY GIRL SO BAD. AGAIN THANKS FOR THE WORDS.

Schag

Post by Schag »

I am so sorry about your loss. You must be going through a very difficult time to say the least. I will pray for your family. Again, I am sorry. :angel:

Jordan Shaffer

Post by Jordan Shaffer »

I am truely sorry to hear this and you and your family are in my prayers. Here is a link to "You Tube" of a song that I think fits this situation. May the Lord bless you and your family. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJ55CGEpliE

Emma's Beagles

Post by Emma's Beagles »

THANKS FOR THE SONG AND THANKS SHAG FOR YOUR WORDS. SHE IS MISSED EMINSLEY BY HER MOM AND DAD. THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR THOUGHTS.

Big River Beagles S

Post by Big River Beagles S »

I am very sorry for your lose...

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Be strong and go help your girlfriend, I'll grant you she's hurting even more, tho that may seem impossible.
Sometimes we get the cart in front of the horse, The future will depend upon how strong a base you start with. Anyone can be a father, it takes a man to be a husband. She needs your support.
I wish you both all the best in the future...

Ky. Hunter

Post by Ky. Hunter »

Chris,
You and your girlfriend and family are in my prayers. I know you loved her but GOD loves her more and knows what is best.
Charles

BCBeagles

Post by BCBeagles »

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. You said the key words " I can go to her." Prayer and time are the best healers.

eddywilliams

Post by eddywilliams »

Our prayers are with you ,so sorry for your loss .
RABBIT RIDGE KENNELS :
HOME OF:
IFC BEAVER CREEKS KICK AZ
FCGD THOMPSONS TRY MY PATIENCE
OUTBACK MATILDA
RABBIT RIDGE ONE TUFF AZ KICKER
RABBIT RIDGE PARIS
http://rabbitridgekennels.webs.com/

AMANDA & RUSTY LYONS

Post by AMANDA & RUSTY LYONS »

Our prayers are with you , so sorry for your loss