New years coyote hunt

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

jim matuszewski

Re: New years coyote hunt

Post by jim matuszewski »

the pics add more ammo

marr24

Post by marr24 »

Excellent posts New York Hillbilly...and I agree.

Gabby's Beagles

Post by Gabby's Beagles »

Never even thought of it that way! I'm sure the guy that posted the pictures didn't either. Please don't stop posting the pictures though. Just watch which ones you post!

Joeyman

Post by Joeyman »

keep posting them mobeagle. Don't worry about them haters.
Missouri rabbits running for their lives!!!!

Give us a like on FACEBOOK search for Track Em Down Kennels

New York Hillbilly

Post by New York Hillbilly »

To Ron Conroe,

I addressed you by name out of respect, in the hopes that you might have missed my first post where I stated it was my opinion on the topic, and not an attempt to argue or to "wreck" anything for anyone. If you felt somehow offended by me (not my intent) addressing you by the name you use on this site, I appologize. Again, with all that gets posted on these sites I was not sure you saw my first one on the prior page. I assure you it was nothing more or nothing less than that. I will refrain from using your name in the future as you wish. Peace!

To Everyone,
When I spoke of making things "personal" I was referring to attacking each other by name calling or getting ugly with each other for simply having or presenting differing views. I see that all to often on computer sites where seemingly out of nowhere people turn on each other. It serves no purpose and is not my style. I have NO tolerance for mean people, deliberate disrespect for each other, or bully activity, and I would hope we could all agree to treat each other with respect even when we disagree. :cool:

Good running to y'all,
NYH
When my life on earth is ended....this is all I'm gonna say...Lord I've been a hard working pilgrim on the way!

rabbitsmoker

Post by rabbitsmoker »

I PROBALY KILL AS MANY COYOTES AS ANYONEI LOVE PREDITER CALLING AND IAM NOT AGINST KILLING RABBITS COYOTES AND DEER BUT I UNDERSTAND WHAT THERE TALKING ABOUT SHOWING PICTURES AND I LOVE LOOKING AT THEM THAT WAS WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT ON THE OTHER POST ABOUT ALL THE DEAD RABBITS THAT IS 100 % FORBIDDEN ON THE OUTDOOR CHANNEL AND ON TV IN GENERAL SOME HAVE MADE THE CMMENT ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN BUT YOU BETTER WAKE UP YOUR GOING TO FIND YOURSLF NOT BEING ABLE TO TURN YOUR HOUND OFF THE LEASH ITO PERSUE WILD GAME IF YOUR ABLE TO CHASE WILDGAME AT ALL WITH A HOUND AND MISSOURI IS ONE OF THE 1ST STATES IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN IN IM NOT AGINST KILLING WILDGAME BUT FELLOWS ITS NOT ONLY GONA RUIN IT RABBIT KILLERS BUT THE RUNNING OF HOUNDS FOR ENJOYMENT ALSO THE ROOKIE HUNTERS MIGHT WANA THINK ABOUT IT I WANT MY GRANDKIDS TO ENJOY HUNTING LIKE I HAVE AND STILL DO THATS THE WHOLE NUT IN THE NUT SHELL TAKE IT FOR WHATS ITS WORTH TO YOU

ironjawdawgs

Post by ironjawdawgs »

flash wrote:KEEPEM COMIN FULL THROTTLE

mobeagle

Post by mobeagle »

Thanks to everyone who commented on my pics. I said I wouldnt post when the complaints come in and I will honor that. However I have proposed the board put in a locked section that requires a password to view pics that some feel are to graphic in nature. Find the thread and cast your vote. I have several more pics from this weekend that i'd like to post for those who enjoy them.
Take your kids huntin and you wont have to hunt for your kids.

bucks better beagles

Post by bucks better beagles »

Hay, I will take over the picture posting if I can just kill a few more fox or coyote. Tried hard all day today but just didn't happen.

Bob

bucks better beagles

Post by bucks better beagles »

Some of you are referring to some people as the "enemy". When I was in combat, we ran towards the enemy not away from them. Why give an 'unknown' "enemy" the ability to dictate what happens on this site. They will do what they want anyway. Most seem to enjoy the pictures, keep posting.

Bob

Emery

Post by Emery »

Awesome pics! It looks like a great hunt. Also, those are some nice looking dogs you have there. I wish I could have been there with you, I haven't ever been on an actual yote hunt, but I would love to go.

Emery
Be ye kind one unto another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God for Christ's sake hath forgiven you. Ephesians 4:32

hawkeyee

Post by hawkeyee »

AWESOME!!!!!