New Member/Beagler

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Smoke'n Mack

New Member/Beagler

Post by Smoke'n Mack »

Hello All, I have just joined the board however I have been reading for a few weeks now. I just bought my first two beagles at the beginning of July and they are 12 weeks old. This site has been a great help as this is the first time I am training my own dogs. The names of my dogs are Smoke and Mack. They are doing exceptional as of right now just from me taking them on an hour or so walk every night through fields and pastures. Mack opened on site and scent on a tame rabbit at 9 1/2 weeks old and has been opening on cottontails as well. Barks the line for 50 yards or so til he loses it. Smoke just recently opened on site at 12 weeks old, still can't get him to realize there is a scent left behind by that bunny!! Anyway I just figured I'd say hello and post a few pictures of my pups for you to take a look at. I'll just put a link to them on the web because they are too big for this site.

PICS: http://community.webshots.com/album/573743318BGKudn

blckcrk-dog

Re: New Member/Beagler

Post by blckcrk-dog »

welcome smoke n mack.you will learn alot on this board and also try rabbithuntingonline.com
"run em true and steady "

big mike 50

Post by big mike 50 »

Welcome :!: :!: :!: :D :D :D
When the tailgate drops the bull$#!t stops

Shotgun John

Post by Shotgun John »

Hello and welcome

B-man

Post by B-man »

Welcome to the world of beagling :D Glad to here the pups are coming right along! This site is full of guys that know their stuff, so don't be afraid to ask about anything. Also don't forget to use the "search" if you haven't yet, a lot of great information is found doing that as well.

johng

Post by johng »

WELCOME.

Bunnyblaster

Post by Bunnyblaster »

Welcome to the board and it sure sounds like you and your pups are off to a good start.
Bunnyblaster

"You can't change the past but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future."

Randy Underwood

Post by Randy Underwood »

Goodmorning and Welcome to the site
There are some real good folks on board here.
Glad your pups are showing good signes and progress .
Black Water Creek Kennels
Cassia FL.
Disabled Outdoorsman
Anyday Outdoors with Beagles
is Better then anyday indoors without them.
God is My Boss !