Angel gets her wings

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Triple L Beagler

Angel gets her wings

Post by Triple L Beagler »

Our angel, Mrs. Marie Rhine has been called to heaven. She was an angel here on earth. God called her to join him and recieve her wings. Some may not know her but to the great many that did she was a friend and was always there to help. She had a long hard fight with cancer. Her spirit never let it show. She was a very strong woman she said that she would fight untill she was called. Let me tell you she did. Mrs Marie held the position of secretary for greater amite river beagle club for many years. She also keep after 8 clubs with handeling the points for southern large pack beagle association high point hound awards. If you ever had a question she was the person that would either know the answer or be the one that could find it for you.

Our Prayers go out to her family and friends.

She will be missed greatly and always remembered

Our deepest sympathy
http://www.triplelbeagles.com

Where would we all be if the people before us would have just settled for a good dog.

scott calkins

Re: Angel gets her wings

Post by scott calkins »

please except my condolances andgreatest sympathy on your loss. ididnt know her well but from my trip down there this winter i had a great time you all are great people and very close . if you dont know who this is iam the big guy holding the forth place dog in your trial when you took first . incidently tha tdog is cutthroat pimpjuice the one that just got killed by a car. again sorry.
I will not follow where the path may lead; but I will go where there is no path, and leave a trail. LORD HELP ME BE THE PERSON MY DOG THINKS I,AM!!!

Jamie Rice

Post by Jamie Rice »

Marie Reine was a great lady. She and John not only touch the lives of many in the Southern Large Pack Association, but various other areas as well. My condolences to John and their family.
Jamie D. Rice
FUZZ'S BEAGLES
"I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me." - Philippians 4:13 KJV

Joseph J Murphy

Post by Joseph J Murphy »

I met her and her husband on two different occasions.They were both extremely nice folks.I am sorry to hear of her passing.

Joseph J Murphy
Bring on Dream Team 3 !!!!!!

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Never got to meet John and Marie Reine in person, but have spoken with her over the phone. One of the nicest females I ever had the pleasure to own, Split Log lucy, came from their kennel. Marie was always interested in hearing about Lucy's progress and achievements. Everyone who ever mentioned Marie said she was a great, great lady. My condolences to John and and family on their loss, I'm sure Marie is at peace.

Gang

Post by Gang »

Great loss for not only John and family but the whole beagle community. Marie was the sweetest and most caring LADY, my wife and I had many many great weekends at South Texas getting to know and love Marie and John, she will be sorely missed and the trips down just won't be the same. I'll never forget that big smile each time I saw her no matter how bad she really felt. Our condolences go out to the family.

Wayne and Kathy Baker