Video:They Call Me The Pistol Shoot'en Rabbit Hunt'en Man

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

mcardery2k

Video:They Call Me The Pistol Shoot'en Rabbit Hunt'en Man

Post by mcardery2k »

When you are 5 for 25 how can they not give you a name like that? That makes me 20%. This is our older rougher pack of dogs but they still get the job done. Holding the gun in the left hand and the camera in the right hand can be quite a challenge.
Mark~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEsK8atJS2E

Mark Carder
skyviewsbeagles.com

wvbeagler08

Re: Video:They Call Me The Pistol Shoot'en Rabbit Hunt'en Man

Post by wvbeagler08 »

Hey Mark 5 for 25 isnt to bad i had my judge out yesterday i was 1 for 10 we out to get together and run some bunnies down that way i have one slower dog i could bring him and we could have some fun I like hearing the chases i let some rabbits go Thanks Cody

DRamey

Post by DRamey »

5 FOR 25 with the camera in your hand is pretty good shootin, I say. What length is that barrel? Mine is a 16" and it's a ber to hold like that for very long.
"My past is coming up into my future and messin' with my good life"--Jesco White, 1991
"I enjoyed myself from within myself on behalf of myself"--Jesco White, 1991

mcardery2k

Post by mcardery2k »

It is a 15" and I wish I had gotten a 12". Several of the guys got the smaller barrels and they are much easier to carry and handle. They all shoot a lot better than me but they are not holding the camera is what I try to use as an excuse.
Mark~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkrNpGii ... annel_page

Mark Carder
skyviewsbeagles.com