"Patch Hound" Owners, Check This Out!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

KesslerBeagles

"Patch Hound" Owners, Check This Out!

Post by KesslerBeagles »

I have been looking for old "vintage" pictures of dogs way back in my pedigrees and I came across this link below. I copied it and saved it on my computer. It sure would look good on some of your web sites, if your promoting "Patch". On the very front page of their web site they invite anybody to copy and paste anything off their site you may want. I thought this was a great tribute to Willet Randall and the Patch Hounds. http://lanelinebeagles.zoomshare.com/al ... search.css

BEAGLEBLUES

Re: "Patch Hound" Owners, Check This Out!

Post by BEAGLEBLUES »

that is great thanks for the post

carn

Post by carn »

i have that book i recently moved if i can find it your more than welcome to have it

tiffinis

Post by tiffinis »

I have Willets book, plus I bought an old batch of hound magazines that he did articles for. I sure wish I could have met him, he sure had some interesting takes on life, hounds and hunting.
Patch Addict

marr24

Post by marr24 »

Yea, that's a cool pamphlet. The Lehner's at Bald Eagle Beagles have had that on their site for many years now, unfortunately they have gotten out of beagles altogether and no longer have the website available.

LR Patch

Post by LR Patch »

I think thier site is still up http://www.baldeaglebeagles.com I also didn't know they completely got out , knew they weren't selling pups. It has been a while since I talked to John or Eline
Randy Vanosdale
LOUDON RIDGE PATCH
KL Vanosdale

http://www.loudonridgepache.com

Home of the tried and true Patch Hound! "Where honesty and
good hounds are a family tradition"

marr24

Post by marr24 »

Oops, I was wrong, couldn't get their site to work and assumed they had gotten rid of it. They sold all of their older dogs too I believe. Buster and Blanche were recently sold to a guy named Shannon Howard from kentucky. Last I knew he was planning on breeding them.

S.R.Patch

Post by S.R.Patch »

Greetings Marra's,
Was about ready to file a MIA on you folks, hadn't heard a peep out of ya'll. I checked the blog and site and you had me getting worried.
Hope you had a good hunt and alls well with the family.

tiffinis

Post by tiffinis »

I know how grateful we are for the start into the Patch world that the Lehners gave us. DH would have bought Blanche in a NY minute if he had known she was for sale. When we dropped Sage into their starting pen, after a few minutes John put Blanche in too to warm him up. Their running styles are like ditto marks!! Then started the downhill slide down the slippery slope. We now own 5 of the lemon and white critters in our house ( +2 Labs), 3 more in at the MIL's house, another at the BIL's house and yet one more at one of my clients home. This area went from zero patch hounds to 10 in 3 years all starting at the Lehners, and then Eberle......

Is there a 12 step program for recovery???? :shock:
Patch Addict