Just wondering...

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

tiffinis

Just wondering...

Post by tiffinis »

I know I have been awol for a long time this year. Had some serious health issues in the spring. Starting to feel like a human again. YAY.

Anyway. I was just wondering if anybody was interested in doing the calendars again this year. It was fun but alot of work last year. I am willing to do it again if there is a lot of interest.

For anyone who doesn't know. I took everybodies photo submissions of their beagles and created a TAB Beagle calendar. For those that got them last year, any opinions and or advice for this year if we do it?
Patch Addict

Gary A

Re: Just wondering...

Post by Gary A »

I would be interested in a calendar
Gary Otte

TallDog

Post by TallDog »

It was a super nice calendar. I'm sitting here looking at that beautiful Patch hound with the bloody tail on the October calendar. I'm on for this year if you decide to do another edition.
Anyone know whose hound that is on the October cover?
"We sleep safely in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would harm us." George Orwell

TC

Post by TC »

We Missed out and Didnt get one last year BUT would defiantly be interested in getting this years.
You Did a Great Job on last years..
From Field to Show and Show to Field the way it should be

tinymwoods

Post by tinymwoods »

I would be interested in a calander
Mike Woods, Co-owner of Mtn Way Kennel
Visit me at http://www.mtnwaykennel.com
Come run with me in Saltville, Va!
Call anytime! 276-492-0852

billy

Post by billy »

I would like one also please :)
pprch Dano's Baby Girl

tiffinis

Post by tiffinis »

OK, if you want to submit your photos, please email full size files OR If you only have negatives, please mail the negative or CDs of your files to:

Creative Images Plus
528 Market st
Lewisburg, PA 17837

All original negatives or CDs will be returned with your calender.

tiffinis9@yahoo.com

I am trying to remember who is on the October issue. I took pity on a young lad and gave him my copy of the calender last year, but if memory serves me, I believe that is one of Marra's dogs.
Patch Addict

tiffinis

Post by tiffinis »

Where's your photos???
Patch Addict

B. Diddy

Post by B. Diddy »

When I flipped this year's calendar to October, I was wondering if you were going to put together another one for next year.
I just e-mailed you a couple of pics. If you're up to it and you get enough responses, I would definitely like a copy. - Greg

tiffinis

Post by tiffinis »

Thanks Greg, they are cute shots!! Do you have bigger files of them?
Patch Addict

KPrice

Post by KPrice »

Hi,
I just emailed a pic that you may be interested in. Hopefully you will get enough interest. I would be interested in purchasing a calendar.
Thanks
Kip

marr24

Post by marr24 »

Anyone know whose hound that is on the October cover?
Is this the picture? If so, that's our hound Dozer.

B. Diddy

Post by B. Diddy »

tiffinis wrote:Thanks Greg, they are cute shots!! Do you have bigger files of them?
I'll check it out and get back to you.

tiffinis

Post by tiffinis »

Stacey, I was pretty sure that was the shot on October. Do you have any new shots for this year?
So far I have only received a handful of shots. Not even enough to do the 12 months and a cover. Last year I got enough to be able to drop 5 or 6 into days of the month too! Price this year is $19.95 with shipping and handling. Please get all photos submitted by November 15th. I would like to do them all in one printing this year. Last year I ended up doing 5 runs.... So I would like to have an order cut off date of Dec 1st. If necessary I could do one more printing after that, but it would be after Christmas.
Patch Addict

DIXIEDOG

Post by DIXIEDOG »

tiffinis wrote:Stacey, I was pretty sure that was the shot on October. Do you have any new shots for this year?
So far I have only received a handful of shots. Not even enough to do the 12 months and a cover. Last year I got enough to be able to drop 5 or 6 into days of the month too! Price this year is $19.95 with shipping and handling. Please get all photos submitted by November 15th. I would like to do them all in one printing this year. Last year I ended up doing 5 runs.... So I would like to have an order cut off date of Dec 1st. If necessary I could do one more printing after that, but it would be after Christmas.
Count me in for one. Just let me know what you'll take for payment and I'll get it out to you.