the new look

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

buddy_line_kennels

Re: the new look

Post by buddy_line_kennels »

danny vansickle wrote:it took ma a couple hours to get used to it,still cant find my old pm's,but for the most part,i like the new look,a lil change never hurts anyone............

good job bev,keep up the good work,very nice sight :bigsmile: :biggrin: ;)

to everyone complaigning....... :baby: :cry: :cry: :baby: :loser: :cry: :moon: :baby:

you bunch of whiney arses need to quit bi#@in..................ya sound like that vansickle a$$hole.............

man,if you all knew how long i have been waitin for a chance to do that :lol:

just kiddin yall,dont get your panties twisted :shock:

danny, did you ever find your pm's? they are in the the upper left corner. you'll see the picture of the dogs and rabbits and then underneath that is an ad and then you'll see board index and then under that it'll say user control panel and your messages will be right beside that. do you understand or did i just confuse you more?
Matt and Amanda Elliott

Buckshot101

Post by Buckshot101 »

No Problem Bev.........But if your remember right, when I contacted you 2006 to the issue, I was being nice.

So please don't lay another excuse like me approching you a certain way as we both know that did not take place like that when I contacted you in 2006.

I was nice when I contacted Chris as well when my server alerting me that his server was trying to hack my server. Even though I find hacking attempts to be a serious issue.

But one similarity I find is that the problem was never fixed and Chris never contacted me back about the hacking attempt. Neith must have been too important to some. Oh well.

I was just bringing up in this thread that in 2006 I emailed you the solution cause of what was attempted of computer from this site back then and what could cause other issues problems with their computers. I was just stating that something could have been done about it in 2006. But it was swept under the rug with disregard of importance.

Windkist

Post by Windkist »

I was just stating that something could have been done about it in 2006. But it was swept under the rug with disregard of importance.
\

If I had a big enough broom I'd sweep you under the rug... good god man! LET IT GO!!!! its Bev's board. Go run yours!

The board is different now but, it works and its basically the same other than a few icons etc. Its done.. we can all deal with it.

Leah *I've heard enough* Bertagnolli :roll:
Life's a trip
but it doesn't come with a map

Buckshot101

Post by Buckshot101 »

I guess that I took offense to almost picking up a trojan horse off here and then to contacted her about how to fix it so no one else is effected by it and then not to have the server owner never contact me back about his server trying to hack into my server.

So I guess I do have something to complain about since both times the issues were caused to things related to this site as well as the server. Both issues I take very serious. And neither time did anyone of them apologize.

BTW, I'd like to see you sweep me somewhere.

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Buckshot101 wrote:I guess that I took offense to almost picking up a trojan horse off here and then to contacted her about how to fix it so no one else is effected by it and then not to have the server owner never contact me back about his server trying to hack into my server.
Yours was the only complaint I got, so I just figured you brought your own trojans to my board...or came unprotected...one or the other.
So I guess I do have something to complain about since both times the issues were caused to things related to this site as well as the server. Both issues I take very serious. And neither time did anyone of them apologize.
Okay, here's my apology: I'm sorry you're such a butthole, and that I'm so incompetent. If you're so nervous about catching something from this board, why are you still here? Don't you have a kingdom to run somewhere?

P.S. I take grammar very seriously, and I am offended by your total lack of regard for its use. THIS is something I CAN correct for you if you'd like.

oakhill

Post by oakhill »

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLAH :hammer:

Okay, you have made your point...... and made it...... and made it...... and made it!!!! :argue:

So, now why don't you take your ATTITUDE back to your boards which are so perfect and give us a break cause I can guarentee their aren't alot of perfect people on this board...... just good ole love to run the hounds beaglers. :bigsmile:
Last edited by oakhill on Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OAK HILL BLUETICK BEAGLES

Buckshot101

Post by Buckshot101 »

I guess I can live with me being a butthole and you incompetent.

Bev, why stoop to the name calling? I never called you any names now did I?

Oakhill, so now I am a sorryass?

Leave it to the women to start with the name calling...........rather sad to stoop to name calling.

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Buckshot, look out back. Your dogs are STARVING while you're 12 hours later beating a dead horse. Go feed them - for the sake of the neighbors, and the rest of us. I haven't called you a name yet... just ask Sally, lol.

APFII

Post by APFII »

Buckshot101 wrote:I guess that I took offense to almost picking up a trojan horse off here and then to contacted her about how to fix it so no one else is effected by it and then not to have the server owner never contact me back about his server trying to hack into my server.

BTW, I'd like to see you sweep me somewhere.
Hey " Bucksnot" ;Get a grip .You are not the lord of the internet. If you do not like Bev's site, do not use it. :bash:

oakhill

Post by oakhill »

Well, not on TAB. :roll: But your ears should be burning. :approve:
OAK HILL BLUETICK BEAGLES

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

APFII wrote:Hey " Bucksnot" ;Get a grip .You are not the lord of the internet. If you do not like Bev's site, do not use it. :bash:
*diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies*

LMAO. Okay, I'm done. I've got stuff to do.

Chris

Post by Chris »

Some comical stuff here, for sure. :)

A half hour ago I returned to my office from dragging a couple of coyotes out of the woods for some hunters from PA that are here (something I get paid to do, always enjoy, and am always treated quite respectfully). I sat down at my computer and saw a nice email from Bev asking me to do some color adjusting on the forum if I had the time. I sat down and started doing the work (something I don't get paid to do, never enjoy, and am rarely treated respectfully), even before I washed my hands or changed clothes (anyone ever handling shot up coyotes knows the nasty smell). I get nearly half of the stylesheet work done when I pop over here to see how some of the new colors look, when I see and read through the remainder of this thread. And all of a sudden I feel it's more important to go wash my hands, change clothes and have a beer than it is to finish it. And when I do come back and finish it, it is *only* going to be for you pleasant ones. :) It's *not* going to be for any of the whiney-arses. In fact, if the whiny arses of the world simply shriveled up and blew away it wouldn't hurt my feelings any. :biggrin:
  • To everyone at least semi-appreciative I say 'thank you' and I hope you enjoy the board and have a great day.
  • To everyone silent I give a :) and wish you well.
  • And to the rest of you I give one of these :moon:
Last edited by Chris on Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Chris

www.MillerOutdoors.com
www.Facebook.com/milleroutdoors1
www.YouTube.com/c/MillerOutdoors1
Instagram @milleroutdoors1
Twitter @milleroutdoors

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Ohhhh, is it Lighthouse beer? I want one! *whines and stomps feet*

Good job on the 'yotes. Shoot up all you can. :thumbsup: Thanks again for your hard work on the board, and enjoy the beer(s). Image

OHHHHH, the colors are beautiful! I don't know how you did that - they are EXACTLY like the samples I gave you. *Bows to the REAL Wizard*

JUDE

Post by JUDE »

The new color is much easier on the eyes . Thanks for changing it . I'm starting to figure out where everything is , there's not as much change as I thought . I'm thinking the print is much smaller than before , is that correct ??? I hope the others will soon get back in the swing of things it doesn't seem as busy as a normal Saturday :( .
Jude's Beagles

Always in search of a more perfect hound!

Strivingfortheperfectrabbitdawg

buddy_line_kennels

Post by buddy_line_kennels »

Bev wrote:Ohhhh, is it Lighthouse beer? I want one! *whines and stomps feet*

Good job on the 'yotes. Shoot up all you can. :thumbsup: Thanks again for your hard work on the board, and enjoy the beer(s). Image

OHHHHH, the colors are beautiful! I don't know how you did that - they are EXACTLY like the samples I gave you. *Bows to the REAL Wizard*

i was trying to figure out what everyone was talking about with the colors...i then realized that i had to logout and then log back in to have them refreshed... :oops: :shock: I must say thank you chris and bev! this way is much easier to read than the blue (AND i'm NOT complaining...i know what a pain in the butt computer codes are...) :angryfire: :bomb:
Matt and Amanda Elliott