LOOK WHAT OUR 9 MONTH OLD REGGIE PUP DID!!!

A general forum for the discussion of hunting with beagles, guns, clothing and other equipment and just talking dawgs! (Tall tales on hunting allowed, but remember, first liar doesn't stand a chance)

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

Chief Long Hair

Post by Chief Long Hair »

Bev, I couldn't have said it better. I always thought of a Ford as a 4 letter word.

Hey Danny, I needed this ugly beast in a pinch. Blackie was still wantin' to go so I had to tie him to something before we skinned the rabbits. And when you said "a fine looking hound there" did you mean the 4 legged or the 2 legged one.
I'VE GOT SOME DOGS THAT ARE GONNA HURT SOME FEELINGS!!!!! I just hope it's not mine. Home of Wild Hare Kennels and FC Creek Woods Blue.

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

I think he's talking about the one with the long ears, not the polka dotted one... Image

Justin, just because I saw the Beatles live in 1964 and went to Woodstock....MEANS NOTHING....... What can I say - it was the Age of Aquarius...(rotfl!) If you look at some old footage, you'll see me there...I was All Along The Watchtower. Peace.

Chief Long Hair

OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
I'VE GOT SOME DOGS THAT ARE GONNA HURT SOME FEELINGS!!!!! I just hope it's not mine. Home of Wild Hare Kennels and FC Creek Woods Blue.

B.Trull

pup

Post by B.Trull »

Always a good buzz when a young dog turns on. Congrats :D

Chief Long Hair

Why is it when we get a high on life such as this and we get hit hard soon there after. I just recieved word from a good Beagling friend of ours that the littermate sister to Blackie was killed just recently by a car. He claimed she was on fire as well. Too bad their mother died just a few months ago. That cross will never be made again.

Bev
Site Admin

Post by Bev »

Jeff, I'm sorry to hear about the female. You still have Blacky. Give him some time to really prove himself, and you won't need to "make that cross again." You'll up it a notch with a super good bitch one day...that's the goal - don't maintain; improve upon it even more. I know you'll do it.