FC Norris Creek Louise

...on the ancestry of your new hound? This is your forum. Post your question and others will fill in the blanks for you. This is also a good forum for asking about particular hounds and bloodlines (past or present) when considering a breeding or purchase, or just breeding questions in general.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

mb

FC Norris Creek Louise

Post by mb »

Would like to find the ped. on Louise. I know she is out of Silver bullet, but don't know the full ped.
Thanks

Chris Spall

Re: FC Norris Creek Louise

Post by Chris Spall »

FC Drive on Black Ice
Once upon a time, a man asked a girl " Will you marry me?" The girl said " NO." and the guy lived happily ever after and ran his dogs as much as he wanted to.

Jamie Rice

Re: FC Norris Creek Louise

Post by Jamie Rice »

Justin's bluetick female right? Saw her run at Midwest runoff a few years ago. Very nice dog.

Anyhow Chris is right. Her mom was Black Ice. I'm sure you have Bullitt's pedigree, but here's Ice.

------------------------------------------------------Hillspring Barcode (IFC Branko's Heli Prop x Campbells Cyclone Sadie )
------------------------------------Silver Creek Bad Jack
------------------------------------------------------Combs' Bawlcreek Rachel (FC Combs' Chief x Mailes Susie)
------------------FC Drive On Black Ice
------------------------------------------------------FC Silver Creek Overdrive (IFC Branko's Ali-Baba x Kingwood's Autumn Wildfire)
------------------------------------Silver Creek Fur Jerker Pat
------------------------------------------------------Frenchman's Pearl Mae (IFC Branko's Big Sam x FTC Otterun Joy)
Jamie D. Rice
FUZZ'S BEAGLES
"I can do all things through Christ which strengthen me." - Philippians 4:13 KJV