looking for these bloodlines

...on the ancestry of your new hound? This is your forum. Post your question and others will fill in the blanks for you. This is also a good forum for asking about particular hounds and bloodlines (past or present) when considering a breeding or purchase, or just breeding questions in general.

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

hare0714

looking for these bloodlines

Post by hare0714 »

i am looking for dogs out of these two bloodlines,underwood and lillycreek. any info would be helpful

bobby brewster

Post by bobby brewster »

i have a rabbit champion out of the lillycreek breeding RCH LILLYCREEK SIR CHARLES he is a 14 1/2 inch redtick male.he is at stud for 200.00 neg bruc.test req i will be raiseing another litter off of him later in the year.i have the dam and grand sire to him here at my kennel also great rabbit dogs.my email is pennybrewster@bellsouth.net my phone#is 615-374-9145.talk to you later.

bobby brewster

Post by bobby brewster »

i also have a young redtick female for sale lightly started her dam is out of underwoods half pepper her dams sire is gunsmoke red ace.the sire to these female is also grand sire to my champion redtick male.talk to you later.

Post by Guest »

there is a man in jamestown,tenn who has several of the lilly creek dogs. blueticks and choc.redticks some are out lillycreekbuster,lillycreek smoky,cumberland riversbloodline goesalong with some of the lillycreek. his phone #1 -931-879-6098

hare0714

Post by hare0714 »

i am very interested in getting a started dog out of this bloodline .my only problem is getting to these guys tha t have yhem down south.i work a lot of strange hours.