bad eye, HELP!!

This forum is for those seeking medical advice or general beagle health information. Everyone is welcome to respond, but if you are a licensed veterinarian or other animal health professional, feel free to share your credentials!

Moderators: Pike Ridge Beagles, Aaron Bartlett

wvden

bad eye, HELP!!

Post by wvden »

went out to feed my hounds this evening and my pups eye was all blueish gray and white!!!!!!!!!!!!! she seemed spunky as ever but her eye is bad! looked closer and the pupil seemed protruded from the eyeball a little. and the white of her eye was all bloodshot and red. checked the kennel for loose wire or something she could have poked it on and found nothing. hoping its a bee sting but it looks like this is going to be bad. any thoughts? I'M TOTALLY BUMMED :cry:

Alabama John

Re: bad eye, HELP!!

Post by Alabama John »

It is a vet unless you figure what happened.
Shouldn't hurt to wait a day or two to see what happens in case it is a sting. Wouldn't hurt to wash it out. Roll back the lid and see if anything is stuck under it like a branch or weed stem.
Good Luck!

wvden

Re: bad eye, HELP!!

Post by wvden »

FINALLY found some terramyicin and gave it to her this morning. hoping that will clear it up if not then i probably will be seeing the vet :cry: